The above mentioned company (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”) hereby gives the following warranties and indemnities to Pirates Press, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “PP”):
1. That the Client is the sole owner of the copyright in the material supplied for reproduction, or alternatively that the Client has been granted the right to reproduce and distribute the material described in the order by all copyright owners.
2. That the Client has not granted an exclusive License or Assignment of the rights in clause 1 hereof to any other party and that the material does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any other party.
3. That the material does not contain anything of an obscene or illegal nature.
4. That the Client will keep PP fully indemnified against all losses and all actions claims proceedings costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of any breach of any of the above warranties.
5. That the Client agrees to provide PP on their request with all relevant information, papers and documents (e.g. license agreements) that PP shall reasonably require to determine the ownership of the intellectual property at issue.
6. That the Client agrees that despite any non-disclosure agreements that may be in effect to the contrary, PP may consult all applicable governing bodies (i.e. IFPI, BSA, IRMA, RIAA, BIAM, OSA, etc.) concerning intellectual property rights ownership of the intellectual property at issue.
7. The Client agrees that PP may retain components or products for a limited period to determine the ownership of intellectual property at issue.
8. The Client agrees that by signing below, all information submitted is accurate and true, and has been thoroughly checked before signing and submitting. PP is not responsible for mistakes made by the Client when completing and submitting this Order Form. PP is not responsible for mistakes made by the Client’s submitted master audio files and/or artwork files.
9. The client agrees that the job will not be started by Pirates Press until all forms are signed, submitted, and received, a sales order has been received and approved, and a deposit has been received.
10. The Client agrees that artwork must state "Manufactured in Czech Republic."