Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church (FLEFC) has dedicated this building for God's glory and use. The building is open to be used by community groups and individuals. Only activities that are consistent and compatible with the philosophy of the church will be allowed.
Those who wish to rent portion of the Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church building or property must follow the process below:
1. Read and agree to the "Responsibility and Limitation of Liability" and the "General Guidelines" including the guidelines of the Gym, Kitchen and Sanctuary.
2. Submit the deposit at the time of booking.
3. The rental cost will be as per the fee schedule.
4. Submit the balance of the required fees one week prior to the event.
5. Adhere to the use of the building as agreed to in the application.
6. Clean up and return the building and grounds to their pre-event state.
7. Once the building has been inspected, the deposit will be returned less any loss or damage assessment.