1. CHECK-IN/OUT: 12:00 PM please have your bed cleared and your belongings out of the room.
2. PARKING: CARPOOLING is required. There is limited parking in the area and spaces on the property are reserved for late night and weekend arrivals only. If you need to reserve a spot, please do so on the reservation Jotform.
3. SHEETS: Fresh linens will be available to you upon arrival. Please use a top and bottom sheet plus pillow cover during your stay. To reduce the chance of bed bugs and overall dirt, NO SLEEPING BAGS. Blankets are also available upon request.
4. TOILETS: We are on a septic system that is very sensitive, NOTHING IN TOILET but human waste. Throw toilet paper, trash, tampons, condoms, etc. in the trash provided. Don't be that person...
5. NOISE & QUIET HOURS: Before 7 AM and After 10 PM quiet hours, no joke, be kind to those with short turn arounds. Socialize out back, be considerate. You have been warned.
6. GUESTS & PARTIES: Sorry, only employees who are booked through this Jotform can stay at the Leader House. Please do not bring guests to the house.
7. COMMON AREAS: The public hallways, stairways, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, dining room, should be kept clean and free of personal belongings.
8. PERSONAL POSSESSIONS: There will be lockable closets available for your things, but please take precautions to keep your valuables in a safe place. Please do not leave any personal items in the house beyond your stay.
9. SMOKING, DRINKING, DRUGS: Alcohol is permitted. All bottles/Cans, are to be cleaned up and put away immediately after use, nothing is to be left out. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS are allowed on the property, NO EXCEPTIONS. NO SMOKING INDOORS Designated smoking areas are provided.
10. CLEANLINESS, CLEANING AND CHORES: We ask that you all do your part to clean up after one another, sign up for a simple, quick chore and keep the house clean. Chores range from sweeping the kitchen to watering the garden.
A. GARBAGE: Should be tied up securely in bags and carried out to the garbage cans at the street curb as necessary. DO NOT clean out your van or coolers at the house, ever.
B. RECYCLING: Please put all recyclable goods in designated cans.