1. What is the intended purpose or objective of your content purchase (ex: practice, support, remediation, acceleration, stand-alone instruction?
2. What is the intended scope of the content purchase (complete curriculum solution, supplemental resource, etc.)?
3. Does FCS currently have a digital resource that will address this need?
4. Does the product have multiple theories or a single strong theory backed by a deep and relevant research base and does the theory inform both design and instructional strategies?
5. Is the content device agnostic and available anytime / anywhere? *If the answer to this question is NO, do not proceed with evaluation. Select a different resource.