Thank you for your interest in performing at the Center for the Arts.
Our facility is an informal, intimate venue used by outstanding local performers. We like to provide space for skilled performers who are accomplished in their field, respected as professionals by their peers, and who have an established history of performing.
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis. Application materials are reviewed by the Music Committee. After submitting your application you may be contacted to discuss your application and/or set up a meeting.
1. Performances are usually scheduled on the third Friday evening of the month in the Robert Brent Auditorium which seats up to 200.
2. The performance is generally 90 minutes long, broken into two sets with an intermission in the middle.
3. Admission is charged with a ticket price of $15 adult ($10 children when applicable).
4. Proceeds are shared between on a 60%/40% split, with 60% to the performer(s) / 40% to SCA.
6. SCA will publicize the performance through its website, QuARTerly newsletter, press releases to local media , flyers and email notices. Performers must participate in publicizing their concert to help maximize the attendance.
7. Two demo tracks, digital image(s) of the performer(s), a bio and performance history of the group (or individual performers) must accompany this application. This information will be used for review and, if scheduled for a performance, for promotion of the performance.
8. Performer(s) will present original material and/or is licensed to perform all other material.
9. To apply, fill out the information below.