Thank you for your interest in performing at the Sebastopol Center for the Arts.
Our facility is a unique, intimate venue set in the Brent Auditorium. We like to provide spaces for skilled performers who are accomplished in their field, respected as professionals by their peers, and who have an established history of performing.
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis. Application materials are reviewed by the Music Committee. After submitting your application you may be contacted to discuss your application and/or set up a meeting.
1. Performances are usually scheduled Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the Robert Brent Auditorium which seats up to 200.
2. The performance is generally 90 minutes long, broken into two sets with an intermission in the middle.
3. Admission is charged with a ticket price of $20 adult.
4. Proceeds are shared between the performer and SCA. Artists will be provided a guarantee of $100 per group member (up to 5 members) to be paid from gate receipts. After guarantee is repaid, any additional monies are divided between the performer(s) and SCA in a 50%/50% split. SCA requires a personal touchpoint (call or meeting) be scheduled with the performer(s) 14 days prior to their performance. SCA will need to have at least 35 tickets sold by this touchpoint to guarantee the performance. If this is not the case, SCA reserves the right to cancel the performance (in consultation with the artist).
5. SCA will publicize the performance through its website, QuARTerly e-newsletter, press releases to local media, social media events and physical flyers. Performers must participate in publicizing their concert to help maximize the attendance.
7. Two demo tracks, digital image(s) of the performer(s), a bio and performance history of the group (or individual performers) must accompany this application. This information will be used for review and, if scheduled for a performance, for promotion of the performance.
8. Performer(s) will present original material and/or is licensed to perform all other material.
9. To apply, fill out the information below.