What age do we start?
Our camp is ideal for grades Kindergarten and above
How much does it cost?
A $50 per week/per child Deposit is required to secure your spot. This deposit is non-refundable. The balance for each week (your weekly fee minus your deposit) is to be paid at Lee Brothers when you check in your child on Monday.
(2nd Child $161)
(3rd Child $142)
Members current TKD or ASP members
(2nd Child $127)
(3rd Child $112)
When can I drop them off?
Drop off as early as 7:30 am. Pick up before 6 pm
More important than ever before...
1) Do not bring your child if they are sick, has a temperature over 100.4
If your child shows any of the following symptoms, please stay at home.
Fever, cough, and trouble breathing. Symptoms of a cold such as a sore throat,
congestion, or a runny nose, chills, muscle pain, headache, a loss of taste or smell,
nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness.
2) We will temperature check each child (touchless thermometer) before admitting &
will refuse to admit your child if their temperature exceeds 100.4
3) At Drop-off, a parent must walk in and answer a few standard health questions.
What do you need to bring?
Each child must bring each day
1) A parent-approved face covering for protection
2) Lunch and 2 healthy snacks (morning and afternoon)
3) School supplies and activity materials to keep busy
4) Bring a water bottle, only sealable containers
5) Each child must have their device, power cord, and
headset for virtual learning
Parents, please provide a clear written schedule for their school so we can help them stay on track. Your child’s login credentials should also be provided in case they forget and not able to do it on their own.