Terms & Conditions:
What we expect from you & what you need to know:
1. Setup begins 2 hours prior to the event. Please be completely set up and ready to receive customers by the designated start time. A vendor will forfeit boothspace if s/he arrives after the event's start time.
2. A vendor will be penalized if s/he leaves before the appointed break down time. A vendor will be charged $20 and suspended for 2 months for leaving early. (Excludes leaving due to sell out).
3. The booth fee will be refunded if the vendor cancels before application deadline or if the vendor is not accepted for the event; the booth fee is non-refundable if the vendor cancels after the application deadline.
4. A first time participant will be evaluated for further participation after successful completion of the first event.
5. All vendors give the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market (DEOM) and its commissioned photographer(s) permission to use photographic images of me, whether intact or in part, and I authorize the use and reproduction of such images. This includes any and all photographs at any DEOM event, for any purpose whatsoever, without further compensation to me. All negatives and positives, together with the prints, constitute the photographer's and DEOM's sole property.
6. Vendors must be age 18 or over to participate.
7. Promotion of this event is the responsibility of all parties involved as approximately 50% of visitors to the event are friends, acquaintances, and customers of the vendors.
8. A vendor may withdraw from registration at any point in time.
9. The vendor agrees that all information provided is accurate and current.
10. Registering with the DEOM does not guarantee booth space on a particular market date.
11. Registering with the DEOM does not guarantee eligibility for market participation and updated information from our organization.
12. Potential vendors are subject to a registration process, including application, interview, and final approval by DEOM staff, for market participation.
What we will and won't do:
1. The DEOM is an event that showcases local talent and promotes local businesses in Dallas' historic arts district by connecting visitors with local, authentic, and diverse vendors.
2. The DEOM offers no sales guarantee.
3. Information provided by vendors will only be used for the operations of the DEOM and will not be distributed, sold or disclosed to any third party.
4. The DEOM will continue on the specified dates, except in the case of inclement weather.
5. In the case of inclement weather wherein a vendor's merchandise could be damaged or adequate sales are unlikely, the DEOM will cancel the event with as much notice as possible. If such a cancellation occurs, the vendor has the option of transferring his/her booth fees to a future market or receiving a full refund.
The inclement weather policy is:
There will be no DEOM if, from two hours before the scheduled market (set-up time) until 1 hour after the scheduled market (take down time) the weather forecast is for:
The temperature to be above 102 or below 38,
The temperature to be 45 or below with winds exceeding 10mph,
The probability of rain is 50% or higher.
6. The DEOM, Deep Ellum Foundation, Deep Ellum Community Association, and Deep Ellum Enrichment Project are not liable for any mishaps during the time of the event.