Terms & Conditions:
What we expect from you & what you need to know:
1. Setup begins 1 hour prior to event. Please be completely set up and ready to receive customers before the designated start time. Vendor will forfeit boothspace if arrives 30 minutes after event start.
2. Vendor will be penalized if he or she leaves before the appointed break down time. Vendor will be charged $20 and suspended for 2 months if leaves early. (Excludes leaving due to sell out).
3. Booth fee will be refunded if vendor cancels before application deadline or if vendor is not accepted for the event; booth fee is non-refundable if vendor cancels after application deadline.
4. A first time participant will be evaluated for further participation after successful completion of the first event.
5. All vendors give DEOM and its commissioned photographer(s) permission to use photographic images of me, whether intact or in part, and I authorize the use and reproduction of such images. This includes any and all photographs at any DEOM event, for any purpose whatsoever, without further compensation to me. All negatives and positives, together with the prints, constitute the photographer's sole property.
6. Vendors must be age 18 or over to participate.
7. Promotion of this event is the responsibility of all parties involved and that approximately 50% of visitors to the event are friends, acquaintances, and customers of the vendors.
8. Vendor may withdraw from registration at any point in time.
9. Vendor agrees that all information provided is accurate and current.
10. Registering with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market does not guarantee booth space on a particular Market date.
11. Registering with the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market does not guarantee eligibility for Market participation and updated information from our organization.
12. Potential vendors are subject to a registration process, including application, interview, and final approval by DEOM staff, for Market participation.
What we will and won't do:
1. The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market is an event that showcases local talent and promotes local businesses in Dallas' historic arts district by connecting visitors with local, authentic, and diverse vendors.
2. The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market offers no sales guarantee.
3. Information provided by vendors will only be used for the operations of the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market. The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market will not distribute, sell, or disclose private information in this document to any third party.
4. The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market will continue on the specified dates, except in the case of inclement weather.
5. In the case of inclement weather wherein a vendor's merchandise will be damaged or adequate sales are unlikely, the Deep Ellum Outdoor Market will cancel the event with as much notice as possible. If such a cancellation occurs, the vendor has the option of transferring their booth fees to the following month or receiving an 80% refund.
6. The Deep Ellum Outdoor Market, Deep Ellum Foundation, Deep Ellum Community Association, and Deep Ellum Enrichment Project are not liable for any mishaps during the time of the event.