Terms and Conditions:
1) Charity certifies that all statements made on the application are correct and that the charity is a 501C3 charitable organization.
2) I have read and agree to all the terms in the U.S. Bank OC Marathon Charity Program Description. CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THAT DOCUMENT.
3) Charity Partner must commit substantial time and resources in order to raise a significant amount of money through the U.S. Bank OC Marathon, OC Half Marathon and Wahoo's OC 5k. Recruiting runners to fundraise and recruiting runners and volunteers for the Charity Partner is primarily the responsibility of the Charity Partner and the Charity Partner should create a marketing plan for engaging their network of supporters and reaching out to the community. By submitting this application the Charity Partner agrees to fundraise, recruit runners and volunteers at the level chosen (Champion, Elite, or Master).
4) Charity Partner must agree to promote the U.S. Bank OC Marathon, OC Half Marathon and Wahoo's OC 5k on their website and in collateral using the full name and official logo the U.S Bank OC Marathon will provide. Charity Partners are required to keep section of their website dedicated to the OC Marathon, outlining their involvement with the OC Marathon. When referring to the U.S. Bank OC Marathon in print and other materials, the Charity Partner must always use the official name of the Event: The U.S. Bank OC Marathon. Charity Partner may use the designation that they are a Charity Partner, the official logo and Event name in their recruiting, fundraising, and marketing campaigns.
5) The U.S. Bank OC Marathon has again partnered with Crowdrise to create a unified platform that makes fundraising easy and fun. Participating Charity Partners are REQUIRED to maintain a crowdrise.com page even if the primary fundraising platform is a different site. There is no obligation to use Crowdrise.com as the Charity Partner’s primary fundraising platform service provider, however all U.S. Bank OC Marathon Charity Partners must have a Crowdrise.com page set up and must enter all offline donations and donations secured via other fundraising platforms into the Charity Partner’s Crowdrise.com page. Crowdrise must be used to enter ALL FUNDS raised on different sites and offline and MUST BE UPDATED monthly.