1. I have read and agree to be bound by The University of New South Wales' (The University) Early Years Fee Procedure.
2. I direct the University to deduct from my post-tax salary, payment to the University for Early Years' early childhood education and care (ECEC) fees for which I am liable.
3. I acknowledge that the fortnightly fee estimated below may vary between deductions for reasons that include my child's attendance and any third-party payments made directly to the University on my behalf such as the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and the Child Care Rebate (CCR).
4. I acknowledge that the University has advised me to seek independent financial advice in relation to childcare fees, this agreement and any third-party contributions to which I may be entitled.
5. I acknowledge and agree that Early Years will advise the University's HR Salaries Unit to adjust any salary deduction amounts as required by the Early Years Fee Procedure.
6. I acknowledge that Early Years may not notify me directly of any adjustments to the amount deducted.
7. If my employment terminates during the period of this agreement, I will notify Early Years as soon as possible and this agreement will terminate. No deductions will be made from any termination payment. I agree to pay any outstanding amounts directly to Early Years.
8. If I wish to terminate this agreement early, I will give the University at least two weeks of written notice. I acknowledge also, that the University can terminate this agreement with at least two weeks of written notice.
Note: One agreement per child is required. You may salary sacrifice (pre-tax) the fees for one child for a period (thereby giving up the right to claim CCB and CCR for that child for that period) but nominate to salary deduct (post-tax) for one or more other children you have enrolled at Early Years (thereby retaining your right to claim CCB and/or CCR for that child, or those children).