Please carefully read the following doctrinal statement:
I am a born-again believer, and I believe . . .
1. in the biblical account of creation;
2. in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Bible;
3. in the eternal, triune God;
4. in the incarnation and virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ;
5. in the sinless life and the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross;
6. in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave;
7. in the second coming of Jesus Christ;
8. in the eternal punishment of the unsaved in a literal, burning hell;
9. in salvation by faith through the shed blood of Jesus Christ;
10. in a separated stand from the world and unto the Word of God;
11. in a separated stand from any ecumenical group, such as the World Council of Churches and National Council of Churches, cults, the charismatic movement, etc.;
12. in the God-ordained institution of marriage between one man and one woman, and that all moral sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage.