Before requesting an Art Detectives or Art Underground experience, please review the following:
- Art Detectives: Grades K-8 / Art Underground: Grades 9-12
- Art Detectives and Art Underground can be booked between the hours of 8am-3pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays during the school year.
- Each program lasts for 1 hour, and is designed for classrooms with a maximum of 30 students.
- You may book up to 4 programs per day! A separate form must be submitted for each requested calendar day.
- Programs must be booked at least 30 days in advance.
- For Art Detectives: Not sure which crate is right for your class? Please take a look at our crate descriptions listed on the Art Detectives page.
- For Art Underground: You do not need to choose a crate, as a “time capsule” will be chosen for you. See the Art Underground page for more information!
- Pre- and post-visit materials are also available for each crate, and can be downloaded from the above pages.
- For details about pricing, please see the above pages.
Questions marked with an asterisk * are required.