Contest requirements / information:
• Take lots of photos of your merchandising displays. The judges like to see as much of the displays as possible. Don't crop images. Please submit photos that are presented in a high-resolution (300 dpi) format. Photographs will become the property of Super Floral and may be published.
• Enter as many displays as you like, but please complete a separate entry form for every display you submit. Past "Grand Award" winners are eligible to win in consecutive years.
• The "Grand Award" winner will receive airfare and hotel accommodations to attend the International Floriculture Expo (IFE) in Chicago, Ill., in June 2017, where the "Grand Award" winner will be formally recognized for their winning display at the IFE's award presentation. The grand prize winner's display will be featured in the August issue of Super Floral. Syndicate Sales, co-sponsor of the contest, will work with store managers to provide materials needed to promote in-store and community recognition of the award, as well as conduct a one-day vase giveaway for shoppers who buy flowers at the winner's store.
• Entry deadline is April 30, 2017.
• Questions? Call Editor in Chief Cynthia McGowan at (800) 367-4708, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.