1) Fill out the online application below uploading the excel budget provided.
2) Obtain and upload a letter from the administration confirming curricular, staffing and support as needed for sustaining the science fair program.
3) Enroll up to 5 STEM teachers in one or more of the three CMI courses for Scholarship.
4) Collect student impact data through pre and post surveys at the beginning and end of the school year.
5) Complete an online annual report by May 1st, to provide feedback and results from your science fair program and teacher participation in CMI courses.
If awarded the grant, the school will be asked to complete and return a MSSEF-GEMS Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) which will be emailed separately. Once the MOA is signed and returned, the grant funds will be mailed, and an email with all of the necessary instructions and links will be sent.