The Legal Stuff:
All rent paid on time will apply toward the retail purchase of the instrument. Once the rent paid on time is equal to the retail price of the instrument, you own it. All rents are paid in advance. The instrument is warrantied for one year after the purchase. Excessive damage is not covered. Insurance is available. The rent paid is non-refundable and not pro-rated. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DENIED, THERE WILL BE A $5 SURCHARGE EACH TIME WE ATTEMPT TO COLLECT THE FUNDS OWED.
Late fees start at $1.50/day.
1. Ownership of the instrument remains with Clearwater Music until the account is paid in full including all fees owed.
2. Renter will not create nor permit the existence of any lien ofr security interest in said property.
3. Renter Agrees to pay on demand the amount of all expenses reasonably incurred by Clearwater in efforts to collect the indebtedness incurred hereby and in protecting or returning the property. In the event matters are referred to an attorney, Renter agrees to pay all costs including court fees and costs.
5. Upon default of this agreement you agree Clearwater Music representatives may immediately enter Renteres dwelling or other premises and remove said property from renter's possession. Renter also agrees that athe rent shall continue to accrue until said items are returned to the store in the same condition as rented.
6. In the event of Renter's failure to return said property within 10 days of due date, mailing of demand letter or othe rcontact, Clearwater may declare all delinquent rental payments, delinquency charges, and the full purchase price due and owing immediately.
7. Per RCW 945.062; Renter's failure to return the property will result in CRIMINAL prosecution which is a FELONY!
8. This agreement is non-transferable. The party signing the contract is responsible for the instrument until returned to Clearwater Music.
9. Although we will do everything we can to support your child's musical experience, we do not guarantee the student will practice or enjoy the experience.