1. A student cancels his/her enrollment after three business days of signing the contract but prior to starting classes. In these cases shall be entitled to a refund minus 25% in addition to a $100 administration fee.
2. A student notifies the institution of his/her withdrawal in writing.
3. A student on an approved leave of absence notifies the school that he/she will be not returning. The date of the withdrawal shall be the date of expiration of the leave of absence or the date the student notifies the institution that the student will not be returning.
4. A student is expelled by the school. (Unofficial withdrawals will be determined by the institution by monitoring attendance at least every 30 days.)
5. Official cancellations or withdrawals, the cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on the written notification, or the date said notification is delivered to the school administrator or director in person.
For students who enroll and begin classes but withdraw prior to course completion will be entitled to a refund minus the cost for hours accumulated ($4.50 per hour) and all up-front fees (Tool Kit, Ohio Barber Board Application Fee, and Administration Fee).
All refunds will be calculated based on the students last date of attendance. Any monies due a student who withdraws shall be refunded within 60 days of a determination that a student has withdrawn, whether officially or unofficially. In the case of disabling illness or injury, death in the students immediat family or other documented mitigationg circumstances, a reasonable and fair refund settlement will be made. If permananetly closed or no longer offering instruction after a student has enrolled, the school will provede a pro rata refund of tuition minus up-front fees and the administration fee, or provide cpirse cp,[;etopm through a prearranged teachout agreement with another institution. If the course is canceled subsequent to a students enrollment, the school will either provide a full refund minus the cost of accumulated hours and tools.
Students who withdraw or terminate prior to course completion are charged a cancellation or administration fee of $100. This refund policy applies to tuition and fees charged in the enrollment agreement. Other miscellaneous charges the student may have incurred at the institution eill be calculated separately at the time of withdrawal. All fees are identified in the catalog and in this enrollment agreement.
The Hone Barber College is not currently eligible to participate in federal Title IV Financial Aid Program.