Eligibility Criteria & Instructions
1) An applicant must not hold an
grant (for a similar research project) at the time of application.
2) The Senate Research Committee does not fund faculty conference travel
through internal research grants (see Conference Travel Grants).
3) Applications for internal research grants will be adjudicated within 4 weeks of the deadline.
4) Faculty may not hold more than one SSHRC Explore/GRG at a time.
5) Applicants may include requests for Research Assistant funding, as part of the grant application. Please see the
STU Student Employment Policy
for information on the wage scale.
The SRC strongly encourages faculty to apply to the STU JOBS fund
requesting undergraduate RAs in SSHRC Explore or GRG applications.
6) A completed application form along with all requested documentation must be submitted by
on the deadline date. Late applications will not be accepted. The application form will be closed and inaccessible after the deadline has passed.