NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at contest.ucic.io and who are 19 years of age as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation as final and binding on all matters relating to as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 29th, 2016 12:00:01AM EDT and ending November 04th, 2016 11:59:59PM EDT. All online entries must be received by November 04th, 2016 11:59PM.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at contest.ucic.io. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation.
5. Prizes: The available prizes are: Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive One (1) Random Entry Prize - $50.00USD Amazon Gift Card, 3rd Prize is a - $100.00USD Amazon Gift Card, 2nd Prize is a - $200.00USD Amazon Gift Card, Grand Prize is a - $600.00USD Amazon Gift Card, and up to (4) first submitter prizes of a - $15.00USD Amazon Gift Gard. Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. If your name is drawn, YOU must answer a skill testing question to be eligible to claim your prize.except at Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a panel reviewing that all criteria haves been met under the supervision of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation. The decision of the panel is final. Winners will be notified by Email within one (1) day following selection of Winners. Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation shall have no liability for any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation‘sS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation, anyone acting on behalf of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation, and Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation. Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.. Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Unified Computer Intelligence Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, YOU participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall YOU participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and YOU hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). YOU Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. By submitting your entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
14. IN CONSIDERATION FOR ALLOWING ME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST, I, hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify, and discharge from liability THE RELEASED PARTIES from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST, the conduct of the contest or use of the media, WHETHER in law or equity, no matter what the cause OR NATURE, AND I FURTHER WAIVE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY STATE OR ASSERT AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IN association with the CONTEST, any of its associated activities, use of the media or in any way related to or resulting from the CONTEST EVEN IF SUCH INJURY OR CLAIMS RESULTS from or IS caused by THE negligence or gross negligence OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, in whole or in part. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless THE RELEASED PARTIES from any claim arising out of my participation in the CONTEST or the use of the media including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any INJURY OR LOSS THAT I OR THEY MAY sustain IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH MY PARTICIPATION.