Before sending in an application, please read the following information:
This event is held on the third Saturdays of each month.
Each event will take place from 6-11pm.
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the allotted times. Early pack-up is NOT permitted.
The vending area will be held on Harrison Street between 20th and 21s Ave. This location is in the heart of downtown Hollywood within the "Young Circle" area, near restaurants, shops, and close to Arts Park.
Location of vendor spaces is solely at the discretion of organizers and will be mapped out in advance.
4. VENDOR FEE
Vending cost for Hollywood Artwalk vendors is currently: $65 for a 10x10 space.
Special Pricing is available for vendors who lock in multiple dates.
Book multiple dates upfront and save some $!
Booking in advance also guarantees your space in advance - no risk of losing a space to a sold-out show!
1 Show / Base Price: $65.00
2 Shows: $120.00 ($10 Savings)
3 Shows: $175 ($20 Savings)
6 Shows: $330 ($60 Savings)
Separate pricing and application applies for prepared food vendors, food trucks, local businesses, and sponsorship inquiries.
5. SPACE AND AMENITIES
- The Hollywood Artwalk Artisan Market will take place in conjunction with the Hollywood Artwalk. Various galleries, shops, and restaurants open for individual exhibitions, performances and showcases.
- Admission is free for shoppers. Additional lighting will be made available through the event area.
- Vendors may begin setup as early as 3pm.
- Courtesy generators will be provided for vendors to use for small / low wattage equipment and lighting. Vendors requiring the use of heavy machinery or high wattage items will need to provide their own maintained and quiet generators or source of power. The consistency of courtesy generators cannot be guaranteed and vendors are expected to have a backup option should the generators fail to work.
- All setup materials are the vendors responsibility (tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths, decor, etc.)
6. ITEM DESCRIPTION
All aspects of what you intend to sell need to be generally addressed on this application form. Since we want to showcase an array of different items, vendors are chosen specifically based upon their applications.
7. ITEMS WERE LOOKING FOR
- Handmade by the Artist Products
- Locally Made Goods
- Vintage, Antiques, Collectibles
- Locally Purveyed Edible Items
- Artisan Showcases
- Boutique Items
Booth presentation is extremely important for this event. Presentation sets the tone of a market, and we want to exemplify quality, uniqueness and value. Plainly put, we intend for this show to be the show shoppers talk about and want to come back to, again and again. It is expected that each vendor will have the proper displays to maintain a clean, organized and professional looking booth.
9. FOOD HANDLING & REQUIREMENTS
Food vendors will need to provide insurance in advance.
Vendors are responsible for all utensils, napkins, etc. needed for their items, as well as cleanup and trash removal.
Vendors that are not cooking food on premise are expected to meet safety standards and follow cottage law requirements. It is the responsibility of vendors to take these actions; the organizers of the Downtown Hollywood Artwalk: Artisan Market (Atlantic Studios, Inc.) & the venue hold no responsibility over vendors products.
Vendors cannot sell items that contain false or unproven claims.
Vendors must provide a tent with 10-15 pounds of proper weight support on each leg.
We base our decisions not only on quality, but also how many vendors have similar items. We will strive to maintain a sense of exclusivity on certain products, and limit the amount of vendors in each category.
Please be patient as it may take us some time to get through our vendor applications.
Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you at the show!