1. Make sure you receive the student application form, audition requirements (solo and scales), and rehearsal and concert dates. Please go to www.cjmea.org to download audition requirements.
2. SPEAK WITH YOUR DIRECTOR TO ENSURE YOUR ELEGIBILITY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION. Submit all online forms prior to submitting the signature page to your director. You can find the Signature Page at the following location: http://www.cjmea.org/IntAudInfo/ChorusStudentSignature.pdf
DO NOT MAIL ANY FORMS! HANDWRITTEN OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
. IF THE AUDITION CHAIR DOES NOT RECEIVE THE SIGNATURE PAGE FROM YOUR DIRECTOR, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE VOIDED. Please make payment according to your director’s instructions.
3. Please note the structure of the Intermediate Chorus: If there are enough qualified students, there will be two equally leveled choirs: an SSAB ensemble and an SSA ensemble.
4. Auditions will be held on Saturday, Febuary 4, 2017. Your director will give you your assigned audition time in advance. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to that time to register and properly warm up.
5. Please note the application deadline dates. No online applications will be accepted past the second deadline date. See (d) below
a. The application fee is $15.00 and must be postmarked no later than 12/20/16.
b. For applications completed after December 20, 2016, each application fee is $25.00.
c. On-line applications completed after January 20, 2017 will not be accepted.
d. Please see your director regarding on-site audition information.