Facility Use Policy
- The first purpose and priority of our building is to serve the church body as a whole. Church-wide events will always be given top priority in building use. In some cases such activities may bump previously scheduled events to another area of the building or, in rare occasions, even to another date or one of our other buildings.
- Our second scheduling priority will be the regular ongoing activities of the church’s recognized Ministry Groups.
- It is our desire to serve the community and thus under special conditions with the approval of Pastoral Staff, the CEFCLA meeting rooms may be available for non-church, not-for-profit activities. Please contact the Office for detail.
Facility Use Guidelines
- Make sure to consult the Office with availability.
- Tables and chairs should not be moved from one room to another without prior approval.
- Food/Drink is allowed in designated areas throughout the church. Food is not allowed in the Sanctuary.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in our buildings or on our grounds anywhere.
- Any beverages containing red dye (red punch) are not to be used in any church buildings.
- The sponsoring ministry/person is responsible for the clean-up after the scheduled event:
a. Rooms should look like they were when you entered the room – clean.
b. Tables and counters should be wiped down.
c. Floors picked up, leaving no trash or debris.
d. All trash should be placed in trash containers. Please empty cups of all liquid before placing in trash bags. Bags are not waterproof.
- Absolutely nothing can be attached to any of the walls in the Meeting Rooms.
I (We) agree to return the facility in good clean order or in its pre-event condition after use.