Attach one document with the responses to each question.
Each response should be one a separate page and no more than 500 words.
1. Please describe the achievement(s). Share details about the scientific discovery, creative new technology, new and advanced process(es) or system(s), patent application(s), novel prototype(s) and/or other innovative contribution(s). (max 500 words)
2. How is the achievement aiding the United States in global technology leadership, inspiring future generations, and/or changing society? (max 500 words)
3. What industry(ies) and/or segment(s) of society are benefitting from this achievement? (max 500 words)
4. Please describe the challenges faced and how they were overcome to achieve the end result. (max 500 words)
5. If different stakeholders were involved in the achievement, please tell us how they were involved in the development and implementation. Provide a minimum of 1 and up to 3 references of these stakeholders: including name, organization, telephone, and email. (max 500 words)
6. What additional qualities or characteristics do you exemplify that demonstrate traits such as integrity, perseverance, critical thinking, intellectual daring, and/or a passion for exploration? (max 500 words)
7. Describe how you have demonstrated a commitment to the pursuit of excellence. (max 500 words)