NON-EXCLUSIVE ART AND AUTHOR LICENSE
For good and valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the undersigned agrees as follows.
1. Non-Exclusive License of Rights. presonas hereby grants to LUX Local Magazine and Lip Gloss Studios Promotions, its licensees, successors and assigns (collectively “Publisher”), a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, unlimited, sublicense able and transferable license (“License”) in and to the works described on the attached Information Form, which is incorporated by reference herein as follows: (a) the right to edit, adapt, reproduce and generally exploit the art work or written word, alone and/or in conjunction with other materials, in connection with LUX Local Magazine and it's related works. (b) the right to prepare and exploit derivative works based on the described above, including but not limited to, by way of example only, advertising, merchandising, and media products and services of all kinds; (c) the right to print, publish, distribute, sell, lease, display, exhibit and transmit the work as described above; and (d) the right to use the artist or writers name and biographical data in connection with any or all of the foregoing. The rights licensed to Publisher may be exploited in any
and all media and means of expression, whether now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, by way of example only, print, electronic and digital media of all kinds.
2. Delivery of works in photo or writen form at own cost and expense, agrees to cooperate with Publisher by delivering digital files and other materials embodying the work at such times and in such formats as Publisher may deem necessary or convenient.
3. Assurances. represents and warrants to Publisher as follows: (a) the submitted are original works of authorship of artist or writer alone; (b) all necessary rights, permissions and consents of third parties (such as, by way of example, models, hair-stylists, and makeup artists) who
participated in the making of the submitted in any way have been secured in writing and delivered to Publisher; (c) the artist enjoys the right to grant the license set forth in this License without the approval or consent of any other person; (d) has not entered into any previous
agreements, and will not purport to enter into any subsequent agreements, which would limit or hinder the rights of Publisher under this License; (e) No payment amounts are or will be owed by Publisher to writer or artist or any third party by reason of any exploitation of the rights set forth above; and (f) Publisher may rely on this License in exploiting the rights as set forth above.
4. Rights of Publisher. Publisher shall have the right but not the obligation to exploit the rights set forth above in its sole and absolute discretion. If artist or writer is not credited in connection with Publisher’s use of the works due to the inadvertence of the Publisher, Publisher agrees to afford such credit at the first convenient opportunity.
5. You agree images have not been published in any other publication or social media prior to submission. Understand that use of submitted images prior to print will not be discarded. This includes the photo set as a whole. Please only submit fresh unused works.