For good and valuable consideration, receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the undersigned model (“Model”) agrees as follows.
1. Photographs. Model hereby acknowledges and agrees that Model rendered services as a photographer’s model in connection with the photographs described on the attached Photo Information Form, which is incorporated by reference herein (collectively “the Photographs”).
2. Non-Exclusive License of Rights. Model hereby grants toLUX Local Magazine and Lip Gloss Studios Promotions., its licensees, successors and assigns (collectively “Publisher”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, unlimited, sublicensable and transferable license to exploit and generally use (a) the Photographs, and (b) the name, image, likeness and biographical data of Model as embodied in the Photographs and/or as described on the attached Photo Information Form (collectively “the Licensed Materials”), all as follows: (a) the right to edit, adapt, reproduce and generally exploit the Licensed Materials, alone and/or in conjunction with other materials, in connection with LUX Local Magazine(b) the right to prepare and exploit derivative works of any and all kinds based on the Licensed Materials as described above, including but not limited to, by way of example only, advertising, merchandising, and mediaproducts and services of all kinds; and (c) the right to print, publish, distribute, sell, lease, display, exhibit, and transmit the Licensed Materials as
described above. The rights licensed to Publisher may be exploited in any and all media and other means of expression, whether now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, by way of example only, print, electronic and digital media of all kinds.
3. Waiver and Release. Model hereby waives and releases any and all rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights, and/or rights under the law of defamation that Model may be entitled to assert in connection with the Photographs and the uses of the Licensed Materials described above, including
but not limited to, by way of example of only, the right to inspect or approve any use of the Licensed Materials otherwise permitted under this Release.
4. Assurances. Model agrees no amounts are or will be owed by Publisher to Model by reason of any exploitation of the rights set forth above.
5. Rights of Publisher. Publisher shall have the right but not the obligation to exploit the rights set forth above I its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any inadvertent failure to afford credits by Publisher in connection with Publisher’s use of the Photographs and/or other Licensed Materials,
Publisher agrees to afford such credits at the first convenient opportunity.
RATIFICATION BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF MINOR
For good and sufficient consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned parent or guardian (“Parent”) of the individual identified as “Model” in the attached Model Release as applicable, (“Release”) hereby acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. Parent is the parent or duly-appointed guardian of the minor identified as “Model” in the Release referenced above.
2. Parent has read, understood, approved and ratified the Release, and hereby agrees that both Parent and Model or Stylist, as applicable, shall be fully bound by the terms and conditions of the Release.
3. Parent hereby agrees to cause Model , as applicable, to fully perform all obligations of Model or Stylist under the Release and to generally cooperate with Publisher in order to give full force and effect to the Release.
4. Parent represents and warrants to Publisher that Parent is duly authorized to sign and enter into the Release on behalf of the Model and acknowledges that Publisher is relying on Parents approval and ratification of the Release in making use of the Photographs in which the Model is depicted.