2018 Spring SisterSpirit
April 19-22, 2018
Work Exchange Scholarship Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2018
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED BY: March 15, 2018
We welcome your application for a Sacred Service Work Exchange Scholarship. Please take a moment to read the scholarship requirements below. All information supplied will be kept confidential.
1. There are a limited number of work exchange scholarships available. The amount awarded will vary according to your request, the number of applications received and the scholarship funds available.
2. You must complete this application explaining why you are called to attend SisterSpirit, what you can contribute to the retreat (skills/abilities) and writing an affirmative prayer claiming your financial abundance.
3. You may receive a SisterSpirit work exchange scholarship once. However, you may apply another time and receive a partial scholarship if there are funds available. First time applicants receive priority.
4. All scholarships are for an upper bunk upstairs in the Main Lodge or camping/RV spot. Additional payment is required for other accommodations if they are available.
5. If awarded a work exchange scholarship, you must commit to being in service 6-15 hours during the retreat. The Volunteer Coordinator will work directly with you to identify an area of need that works with our abilities.
6. In addition to submitting your scholarship application, you must complete the registration form available at www.sisterspiritretreat.org and pay the minimum deposit of $130. If you are not selected for a work exchange scholarship, your deposit will be returned to you. In all other instances the deposit is non-refundable.
7. Submit this form and your registration with $130 deposit by March 1, 2018. Scholarship applications without a completed registration form and payment of the deposit will not be considered.
8. You will be notified of the scholarship committee's decision by March 15, 2018.