The topics below correspond with the materials in the PDF book provided. Please review the 58 abstracts below and select the level of media priority we should give this topic (see key below).
0 -- Reject
1 -- Lowest – Not likely of interest to media or public
2 -- Low – Only if there is room
3 -- Medium – Might be a good stand-by topic
4 -- High – Would be of interest to media or public; give strong consideration
5 -- Highest – Absolutely must cover; would be of high interest to the media or public
• New advancements or technology;
• New consumer news;
• Information that the public or your patients would be interested in; and
• Something you can see covered in the New York Times or Nightly News.
• Please note that the progress on each page will only be saved when the "Next" and "Back" button is clicked
• Your saved Progress is only accessible when using the same computer/device and web browser for each login.
• Should you need to log out and continue at a later date, please refer to the link in your email from Dr. Weiss. The link will direct you back to the login page.