Please ensure the following conditions are met:
1. A sanction application must be submitted three (3) months prior to the proposed date or the sanction will be denied. A sanction application will include a completed application form and payment for all fees.
2. Competitions within British Columbia will not be sanctioned within 14 days of each other. Sanctions will be on a first-come, first- serve basis.
3. All contest details or special contest entry forms must be included before a sanction can be granted.
4. Non-BCPA members may not compete in a sanctioned contest.
5. A Competition cannot be advertised prior to the BCPA granting a sanction and approval of the application forms.
6. All BCPA equipment on loan will be returned in good condition and working order.
7. Any BCPA equipment rented by the hosting individual(s) will be required to adhere to the agreements as set out in the attached Rental Agreement.
8. Unloading and loading of the BCPA equipment will be done under the supervision of a BCPA board member to ensure that the equipment is handled in a manner as to not cause damage. The meet director excepts responsibility for damage to any equipment loaded or delivered to the BCPA without supervision of a board member.
9. When submitting a Competition Sanctioning Form, a pro-forma bond in the amount of $250.00 will be required. This bond will be used by the BCPA to fulfill any conditions or obligations contained in the Competition Sanctioning Form but not properly attended to by the hosting individual(s) following the competition. Once all portions of the conditions of the Competition Sanctioning Form have been satisfactorily met, the pro-forma bond (or any portion thereof) will be returned to the hosting individual(s). If a Competition Sanctioning Form has not been approved by the BCPA Executive Board, the pro-forma bond will be returned to the applying individual(s).
10. Once the Competition Sanctioning Form has been approved by the BCPA Executive Board, the hosting individual(s) will be required to provide a fee of $5.00 per registered competitor to the BCPA no more than 5 days after the contest entry deadline.
11. All entries are subject a $10 Anti-doping fee. The total of which will be due and payable to the BCPA no more than 5 days after the contest entry deadline.
12. Any costs incurred by the BCPA will be reimbursed by the hosting individual(s). These cost can include but are not limited to: Transportation of equipment, additional insurance and accommodations for officials.
13. All fees attached to any unsuccessful competition bids will be refunded in full.
Any successful bidder who is awarded a British Columbia Powerlifting Association Contest and defaults on the contract in any way, such as:
Not holding the competition, or
Not meeting the agreed upon specifications contained in the bid, shall be subject to penalty as determined by the BCPA Executive.