Requirements for a Club:
– A registration form for the Club must be completed in full and submitted to the BCPA prior to a competition;
– The Club must have a minimum of four (4) members and be in good standing with the BCPA/CPU;
– All members of the Club must train at the same facility;
– Any members of the Club must volunteer for at least one (1) session at a BCPA competition per year.
Once the registration of a Club has been approved by the BCPA Executive, the Club will:
– Be able to wear t-shirts with the Club logo at all BCPA contests, as competitors only.
– Have a link to the Club’s website (not including a Facebook page link) on the BCPA website.
– When applicable, clubs may be eligible for club awards at BCPA sanctioned contests.
– If a club hosts an open house the BCPA will assist in promoting their event and members of the BCPA executive may attend.
Note: Any Club registration will be pending until reviewed and approved by the BCPA Executive. Club registration form must be received by the BCPA Executive within 30 days before a contest.