SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Greek Advisor Signed:
IFC President Signed
Check all that apply.
1. An annual budget is developed and approved by the membership prior to the IFC’s fiscal year. (UPLOAD MOST RECENT EXAMPLE)
2. Monthly financial expenditure reports are generated by the IFC Treasurer and shared with the IFC membership.
3. The budget is reviewed on a semesterly basis and balanced accordingly.
4. The budget does not provide for elaborate social functions for the benefit of officers or mass social events.
5. The dues structure is reviewed annually.
6. Two signatures are required on all IFC checks.
7. The IFC Treasurer maintains a digital ledger of expenses and receipts for all transactions.
Upload required examples below for the appropriate items.
EXAMPLE FOR #1:
Upload a File
pdf, doc, html, zip, mp3, avi, jpg, png etc.
Should be Empty: