PR and Publications
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Greek Advisor Signed:
IFC President Signed
Check all that apply.
1. The IFC maintains a website that provides council contacts, member chapter information, and prospective member/parent information (this includes working with campus professionals to update IFC pages on university websites). (PROVIDE LINK)
2. Current information on the fraternity system is provided to interested students and parents.
3. Current information regarding membership costs is regularly collected and disseminated to chapter presidents, prospective members, and appropriate university faculty.
4. Recruitment publications stress positive and realistic aspects of fraternity life.
5. Photographs, if used, represent a variety of fraternity activities, do not depict alcohol consumption, and de-emphasize purely social programming.
6. IFC publicizes accomplishments and awards received by the IFC and/or member chapters.
7. Publications are sent to university administration and faculty when appropriate.
8. IFC publishes a newsletter at least once a semester. (Please link or upload one sample).
9. IFC has a comprehensive Greek publication, which is used in recruitment efforts each year.
10. The IFC promotes engagement with other university recognized student organizations.
11. The IFC utilizes social media to disseminate announcements, advertisements, and community updates.
Upload required examples below for the appropriate items.
EXAMPLE FOR #1:
Upload a File
pdf, doc, html, zip, mp3, avi, jpg, png etc.
EXAMPLE FOR #8:
Upload a File
Should be Empty: