SUBMISSION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 1, 2018
Greek Advisor Signed:
IFC President Signed
Check all that apply.
1. All social programs are conducted within the confines of institutional, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
2. Greek Week activities emphasize service and meaningful activity as opposed to primarily social events. Activities stress interfraternal cooperation rather than competition.
3. The IFC sponsors programs twice each year to education chapter social chairmen.
4. When social events are planned, care is taken to ensure academic interests are observed.
5. IFC-sponsored social programs exist to promote interfraternalism and cooperation among all Greeks.
6. IFC has as system-wide alcohol policy (UPLOAD EXAMPLE).
7. The IFC has a process by which they can monitor chapter compliance with the alcohol policy.
8. The IFC reviews their alcohol policy for effectiveness annually.
9. The campus (IFC) alcohol policy does not allow any chapter to violate its own national risk management policy.
Upload required examples below for the appropriate items.
EXAMPLE FOR #6:
Upload a File
pdf, doc, html, zip, mp3, avi, jpg, png etc.
Should be Empty: