Philanthropy and Community Service
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 15, 2017
Greek Advisor Signed:
IFC President Signed
Check all that apply.
1. IFC identifies projects that offer opportunities for individual growth and development.
2. Projects involve both members and new/associate members of two or more chapters.
3. An annual compilation of total man-hours and dollars provided by the system is published. (UPLOAD EXAMPLE)
4. Projects are evaluated annually for planning purposes and a calendar of events is created in advance.
5. Care is taken such that scheduled activities compliment the academic schedule.
6. IFC helps to coordinate a system-wide service project.
7. IFC values and encourages hands-on service above monetary contributions.
8. IFC provides a forum for scheduling Greek philanthropic events to prevent over-programming.
9. IFC serves as a forum for non-IFC chapters and non-Greek student organizations to request help and support in their service or philanthropy events.
Upload required examples below for the appropriate items.
EXAMPLE FOR #3:
Upload a File
pdf, doc, html, zip, mp3, avi, jpg, png etc.
Should be Empty: