Thank you for opening your heart and home to an orphaned animal. Listed below are regulations set forth by Little Wolf Rescue regarding our foster program.
1. Foster animals are considered the sole and exclusive property of Little Wolf Rescue, and Little Wolf Rescue is the sole and exclusive owner of such foster animals. You have no property or ownership in the foster animal unless and until you complete an adoption contract for the foster animal and Little Wolf Rescue approves such an adoption contract.
2. If you are unable to continue fostering, Little Wolf Rescue must be given 2 week's notice to make appropriate arrangements.
3. If you are unable to continue fostering, the fostered animal may not be taken to other shelters, given away, or passed on to friends/family members without permission of Little Wolf Rescue.
4. Any medical expenses must be approved by Little Wolf Rescue through our designated veterinarians. After hours emergencies may be taken without approval if you are unable to reach a board member of Little Wolf Rescue. Veterinary expense reimbursement will require copies of bills and approval by the board. Emergencies are the only exception.
5. Should you desire to adopt the animal you are fostering, our adoption application must be completed AND APPROVED by Little Wolf Rescue. Our adoption contract must also be completed and the adoption fee paid when that determination is made. Fostering does not modify or reduce our adoption fees should you desire to adopt the pet you foster for us.
6. Little Wolf Rescue will NOT be responsible for medical or other expenses
incurred by the foster parent’s other pets while fostering for Little Wolf Rescue.
7. Cats must be kept indoors at all times during the day and night.
8. Dogs may be indoor/outdoor during the day provided they have shelter, food, water and proper fencing and locked gates. Dogs must be kept indoors at night.
9. Dogs and cats MUST be wearing the provided collar or harness with attached I. D. tag AT ALL TIMES.
10. Puppies under 6 months old may NOT be taken outside for walks until determined by Little Wolf Rescue that it is safe.
11. Little Wolf Rescue may remove the foster animal from your care at any time and without notice if, in Little Wolf Rescue's sole determination, proper care is not being provided to the foster animal.
12. All supplies, including leftover food and litter, MUST be returned to a Little Wolf Rescue representative upon return or adoption of the foster animal.
13. Any medical expenses related to marijuana toxicity or the consumption of rawhide and/or cooked bones will be the foster parent's responsibility.
I understand Little Wolf Rescue does its best to evaluate a pet’s temperament and behavior. I will not hold Little Wolf Rescue liable for any damage the animal does. Little Wolf Rescue is concerned about the health of the animals in its care and exercises due caution to prevent the transmission of diseases. Unless notified otherwise, the animals you foster have received preventive immunizations. However, due to the dire circumstances from which many of the rescue animals come, any animal may carry or had exposure to an infectious disease. Little Wolf Rescue cannot warrant or guarantee the foster pet is healthy or good-natured. Any animal has the potential to bite or cause injury. Your signature below warrants your determination this animal is acceptable for you and your household to foster, and you further agree to indemnify and hold Little Wolf Rescue, Little Wolf Rescue volunteers and any other Little Wolf Rescue representative(s) harmless for any illness the animal may develop and any injury or damage this foster pet may cause once you have taken possession of the animal.
FOSTER HAS READ THE FOREGOING FOSTER CONTRACT AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND TO ITS PROVISIONS. BY SIGNING MY NAME IN THE SIGNATURE BOX BELOW, I AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THIS AGREEMENT.