We have read and agree to the following camp policies:
1. We do not allow smoking, drinking, use of profanity or rude gestures or bullying. We understand there is discipline for infractions including explusion for drugs or alcohol.
2. Boys are not to enter the girls' side of camp and the girls are not to enter the boys' side of camp.
3. Times of operation for the camp office (Graf's house) are after 9:00 a.m. and before 9:00 p.m. The camp office is closed during rest period. Always use the office door and be sure to knock first.
4. Phone calls home may only be made on field trips. Cells phones will be turned into the office on the first day of camp and kept in a locked file cabinet. No electronic games.
5. Please respect the other campers' belongings and never take anything that does not belong to you.
6. You must wear long pants and long sleeves to all evening activities.
7. Stay within the boundaries of the main road unless accompanied by a counselor. The lake, corral, and challenge course must have a counselor present to be open for campers. Do not go to an activity without a counselor.
8. Listen to and respect all camp staff members.
9. Always wear appropriate clothing.
10. When on an out of camp trip, campers will always conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the activity. Cabin groups will stay together with thier counselor(s). Meeting places will be established in case of separation from the group and each camper will have a designed "buddy". Vehicle rules will be followed in all instances.
11. Basic safety rules of camp include: wear clean socks, proper footwear for hiking & sports; wear boots or shoes with heels, as well as long pants for horseback riding; do not walk away from the activity or cabin group; learn and respect rules of each activity area; watch for delivery vehicles on roads; listen for bell or sirens that might indicate fire or danger; do not run downhill or on gravel roads.
12. We understand that Blue Mountain Ranch cannot be responsible for personal sports equipment or other expensive items (cameras, cell phones, Ipods, etc.) brought to camp, staff vehicles are to be parked and campers are not allowed to ride in them, no pets are allowed, and no weapons are allowed at camp.
13. We have read the 2019 CAMPER HANDBOOK located online under Camp 2019>Camper Handbook and will abide by any policies listed in the Camper Handbook.