Criteria for Submissions:
• Submissions may come from any student in the Pullman School District
• All creative works must be submitted and received by December 16, 2016.
• Submissions must be the entrants’ original idea. Entrants should not knowingly copy another's idea, but entries will not be excluded merely because another entrant has a similar idea.
• Must not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, offensive, threatening, profane, harassing, or discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or age), and must not promote illegal activities.
• If requested, we will return your artwork by June 2017.
• The MLK Program reserves the right to use and reproduce the artwork on MLK marketing materials and during Washington State University events.
• Entrants are responsible for all shipping costs.
• Washington State University is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen artwork. Washington State University will not indemnify or insure artwork for damages to the work itself or for any loss that may result from the displaying of the artwork.