1. I certify that all information submitted in this application is true and correct. I have the right to provide such information.
2. I understand that my child is required to attend no less than 3 days per week. If at any time, my child's attendance shows otherwise, a doctor's note is required to be sent to Kellie Rynn Academy. I understand that after four weeks of attending less than 3 days per week, the scholarship will be immidately terminated.
3. I understand that, as a scholarship recipient, I am required to attend free safety training throughout the year. If I do not attend required safety trainings, the scholarship will be immidately terminated. These trainings will be announced to parents once scheduled.
4. I understand that if I lose my job or if I am removed from an education program, Kellie Rynn Academy must be notified immidiately. A 30 day grace period will be in effect. I must re-enroll in an education program or obtain a new job within 30 days. If not, the scholarship will be terminated.
5. I understand that if I fall behind on my portion of the child care tuition, Kellie Rynn Academy will be notified immidiaty. A 30 day grace period will be in effect. I must have 100% of funds paid by the end of the 30 grace period including the current month's payments. (ex. If you owe $100 for May when entering into June, by June 30th you will be held responsible for May's late payment as well as June's total payment).
*If more than two (2) late payments are aquired, your scholarship will be terminated.*
(This does not affect anyone who has lost their job, Kellie Rynn Academy and the child care center will work out a custom plan if this event occurs.)