EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION SURVEY
How would you rate your job satisfaction in each of the following areas?
1. I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right.
2. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
3. In the last 30 days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work. (This could be from supervisors, co-workers, clients or others).
4. My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
5. I have a friend at work ("friend" for this question means someone you can confide in at work).
6. I am familiar with the Mission Statement of Recovery Technology.
7. I agree with the Mission Statement of Recovery Technology.
8. I am involved in decision making that affects my job.
9. Management has created an open and comfortable environment.
10. I know my job requirements and what is expected of me on a daily basis.
11. I have received training I need to do my job efficiently and effectively.
12. Training is provided to enable me to do my job well.
13. Management recognizes and makes use of my abilities and skills.
14. I am treated with respect by management.
15. I am treated with respect by the people I work with.
16. I am encouraged to develop new and more efficient ways to do my work.
17. Employees work well together to solve problems and get the job done.
18. Management is flexible and understands the importance of balancing my work and personal life.
19. I would recommend others to work for this company.
Comments, Suggestions and/or Additional Feedback
Should be Empty: