1.I understand that if matched, I will be required to submit to a background check which will include criminal and drug/substance of abuse screening.
2. An adverse finding in the criminal background check will result in a withdrawal of the offer of an Internship with the Priority Nutrition Care Distance Dietetic Internship.
3. A drug/substance check with a finding other than negative, will result in a withdrawal of the offer of an Internship.
4. In either case, all monies paid will be forfeited.
5. I understand that no additional drug/substance testing will be considered if a drug/substance screen that is not negative is verified.
6. I understand that any negative change in criminal background or a drug/substance test with a result that is not negative received at any time during the internship will result in dismissal from the Internship and forfeiture of all monies paid.
7. I understand that if matched, I will be required to submit medical/physical forms including typically required immunizations.
8. Failure to submit these forms in a timely manner may result in a withdrawal of an offer of an Internship with the Priority Nutrition Care Distance Dietetic Internship.
9. I understand that these required immunizations and physical exam requirements must remain current and that it is my responsibilty to keep them current.
10. I understand that I must provide all requested documents to the Internship when requested, either directly, or through an intermediary designated by the Internship, including but not limited to proof of insurance, (health, malparctice and professional liability), verification statements and transcripts.
11. I understand that my preceptors will be required to complete Preceptor forms found under the Preceptor tab on the website, as proof that they have agreed to precept me and to attest to their qualifications.
12. I understand that this application will not be complete and will not be considered unless I continue to the payment page and complete the payment process.
13. I understand that tuition will be payable in two equal installments, the first of which must be received by Priority Nutrition Care LLC within 48 hours after the deadline by which you must accept a match to the program and the second approximately two months later. The payments must be either made by credit card or check (if by check, postmarked by the following due dates). The first payment is due on April 5, 2017 and the second payment by June 1, 2017. The technology fee is due on June 1, 2017.
14. I understand that there is no financial aid provided for this program by Priority Nutrition Care LLC. On request, and after tuition is paid in full, the program will provide a letter to matched Interns attesting to the fact that he/she is in the program and that completion is required to establish eligibility to take the examination to become an RD/RDN, which is required to practice as a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist. This letter MAY be considered by the lender to allow you to defer education loan payments.
15. I understand that I am responsible to find my own sites and that it is not guaranteed that contractual arrangements can be reached with all facilities.