Application process for Elementary and Middle School
The elementary and middle school admission process includes a formal application (this form), review of previous school records, testing, and a personal interview between the family and the Principal of General Studies.
1. Complete the Application form
2. Provide previous school records including report cards, teachers recommendations, copies of evaluations (if applicable)
3. Attend a personal interview with the school principal
4. Attend a personal interview and testing with the school curriculum coordinator
5. Accepted students will be required to pay a non-refundable registration/application fee ($770 if paid by February 16th and $990 if paid after February 16th ). All applications should be accompanied by a valid credit card number or check.
6. For applications submitted by February 16th , acceptance notifications will be sent by March 1st.
A valid credit card or payment by check will be required in order to accept your application to be processed. Without payment your application will remain on hold.