Statement of Faith
We are committed to a Biblical faith which believes in:
• The complete inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God.
• The triune God-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory.
• The person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification; Who indwells every believer.
• The necessity of the new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.
• The importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ.
I hereby certify that I am in agreement with the above Statement of Faith and agree to model and teach the principles contained therein in word and action as I fulfill my duties at Black Rock Retreat and in my personal life. I agree to abide by all Black Rock Retreat policies and procedures. I understand that this is an application for volunteering at Black Rock Retreat and does not constitute a contract of any kind. I also understand that Black Rock Retreat reserves the right to terminate my volunteer status at any time with or without cause or prior notice. I affirm that I have never been convicted of nor am I the subject of pending charges for any offense involving actual or attempted child abuse or any other crimes. I certify that the stated information in this applicaiton is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentation or false statement contained herein may be considered grounds for rejection of my application or possible termination of my volunteer status if accepted.