Note: Applicants must be a Chamber member a minimum of two (2) months prior to active enrollment as an Ambassador and must attend a minimum of two (2) ribbon cutting events prior to submitting an application. There is a one-time initiation fee of $30.00 & current year dues of $20 to join the Ambassador’s Club; please include the fee with your application and submit it in to the chamber. Your application will be considered for membership at the next Ambassador’s meeting, which occurs on the first Thursday of each month.
The function of the Ambassador’s Club is to welcome new members to the Burleson Chamber, serve as a public relations arm for the Chamber and promote goodwill among the business community. Ambassadors should be prepared and willing to recruit new Chamber members. Your duties include the following:
ATTIRE: The Chamber will provide you with a Navy Ambassador Blazer at Chamber expense; the Blazer and Ambassador Name Tag are to be worn to all required Ambassador functions.
REQUIRED ATTENDANCE (60% Minimum):
- Ribbon Cuttings: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. (contingent on scheduled time of ribbon cutting)
- Monthly Ambassador Meetings: 1st Thursday of the month at noon at the chamber
- Member Luncheons: Help staff at registration, assist with set-up & tear-down and greet new members of the chamber. Meetings occur in January, April and October.
- Volunteer for major Chamber events and activities: Honey Tour Bike Ride, BISD Luncheon, and Golf Tournament
- Ribbon Cuttings Outside of Tuesday and Thursday Schedule