- All competitors must have a current NSEF membership.
- Ribbons are awarded from 1st to 6th place.
- Prizes are awarded for first place.
- Points will be accumulated over the three shows. A high point championship will be awarded for each class height.
- Entries close the Monday before each show. Shows / classes may be cancelled for lack of entries.
- If late entries are accepted a late entry fee of $20.00 is applied.
- Please check into the show office when you arrive to pay your refundable $10.00 deposit (cash only), receive your back # and sign your waiver. The $10.00 deposit is returned at the end of the competition when your back # is turned in.
- Entry fees will be refunded (less a $10 administration fee) if both the show date and snow date are cancelled for any reason. *Entry fees aren't eligable to be refunded under any other conditions.
*We appreciat your participation! Given that this is our first attempt at the series we're being careful about their viability. If they are successful we anticipate including provision for entry refunds due to rider or horse health in future series.