1) No pets, other than those approved by M1TC will be permitted upon the property. Should tenant desire additional pets, each pet must be approved prior to introduction into the home or premises. Any pet that is found to be upon the property, not approved by M1TC, will constitute breach of lease and will be subject to a $500 unauthorized pet fine. M1TC allows pets at select rentals as a privilege, not a right. Pet privileges may be revoked at any time, at M1TC discretion, even pets that are previously approved.
2) Tenant shall maintain the pet in accordance with the provisions of this Domestic Pet Application and in full adherence to any applicable HOA Rules and Regulations, and all applicable laws. Tenant is responsible for the adequate care and maintenance, and will provide adequate veterinary care, and ample clean food and water, for any pet upon the premises. Tenant must keep pet(s) leashed when outside the property and/or any common area of the community and must immediately clean up all pet waste and droppings.
3) If pet is determined by M1TC to be aggressive, a noisee nuisance ither from barking, wailing, or other nuisance behavior, destructive, intimidating or threatening behavior, and/or causes damage to property, M1TC reserves the right to revoke any pet privileges and may require the pet to be immediately removed from the premises. Tenant assumes full financial and legal liability for any cost or fees associated with repairing any pet related damage or destruction to the property as required by M1TC.
4) Tenant shall not breed, sell, or permit breeding or selling of any animals on or about the property unless properly licensed. In the event that any pet becomes pregnant, that pet will be in breach of contract and will be subject to immediate removal from premises.
5) Tenant shall not allow pet to create excessive noise, become a nuisance of any kind (as determined by M1TC), or to disturb any other residents of the community and/or neighborhood. Any pet identified by M1TC as a nuisance may be subject to immediate removal from the premises.
6) Tenant shall not chain, secure, or tie-out any animal upon the premises for more than 3 hours.
7) Tenant is required maintain physical control of pet at all times. Tenant shall not allow pet to interfere with or intimidate M1TC agents or employees who may be required to enter the property or premises for the purpose of maintenance, repairs, evaluation of the property, or for any other lawful reason. Any pet that demonstrates threatening or intimidating behavior (as determined by M1TC) and/or prevents or causes interference to M1TC agents or employees entering the property will be in breach of lease and pet’s privilege of occupancy may be terminated.
8) Tenant shall not allow pet to cause any physical damage to the property, to include chewing, scratching, digging, burrowing, or soiling any physical aspect of the home or premises. Any damage to the property becomes the full financial and legal responsibility of the tenant.
9) Upon pet application approval, Tenant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend M1TC and agents and employees of the property against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney’s fees), or claims by a third party for any injury against any person or damage to any property caused by any pet or animal possessed or brought onto the property by the tenant, or allowed by the tenant to be brought onto the property.
I have read the above Domestic Pet Application requirements and certify that all information is provided fully, completely, and truthfully, to the best of my ability. I further agree and acknowledge that the ownership and maintaining of any pet(s) upon the premises is a privilege, not a right, which may be revoked if I fail to comply with any of the above terms, rules and regulations, even for any pet that was/is previously approved by M1TC.
By typing your FULL LEGAL NAME in the box below and clicking to Submit this form, the pet owner represents that all statements made above are true and correct.