Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Instructions:
- The deadline to submit a Late-Breaking Abstract is April 3, 2017 (11:59 pm CST). Deadline extension requests will not be granted. Acceptance notifications will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author in mid-April 2017.
- MDS Members and non-members are eligible to submit abstracts.
- All eligible submissions must meet the criteria noted in this form.
- All abstract submissions must be written and presented in English. Please be mindful to write out acronyms and avoid using special characters and/or symbols when submitting your abstract.
- There is no fee to submit an abstract. All abstract presenters are required to register for the International Congress and pay applicable registration fees.
- Please submit your abstract only if you are ready to travel and attend the International Congress in Vancouver, BC, Canada June 4-8, 2017 to present your work.
- Eligible submissions cannot have been previously published or presented at another meeting or forum.
MDS only accepts original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or of a group. Should plagiarism be detected, the abstract will be rejected.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the MDS International Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.