Following these guidelines will allow instructors and students to have a safe and organized space to work.
1. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to when your workshop is scheduled to begin. This will allow you plenty of time to check-in with a Handmade Toledo employee and restructure any tables and chairs if necessary.
2. Materials needed for your class should be listed in detail and submitted in the form below. If you are providing materials for your workshop, please be prepared with them when you arrive.
3. Tables and floor area must be cleaned before you leave. There are brooms, mops, paper towels, and cleaning supplies available. Please leave the area in the same condition as it was upon arrival.
4. There are trash cans and a paint sink located in the back of the shop.
5. If necessary, please provide any protective gear (gloves, goggles, etc.)
6. If you have any other questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 419.214.1717