Please review this form carefully. Print name and initial, then send the form to Hermione’s Couture. To confirm your order 60% of your total price is due at the time the order is placed. The remaining 40% is due before you receive your order. Your order is not complete until payment has been received. All custom made orders are final. If alterations are needed, an additional fee may be applied.
I understand and agree with all the terms stated in this Contract and authorize Hermione’s Couture to charge the credit card on file.