Northwest Market Places
2017 Food Application
Welcome to Northwest Market Places, organizers of the Fremont Sunday Market and South Lake Union Saturday Market supporting small businesses with affordable market places for 26 years.
We are currently accepting food applications for our 2017 season at our two markets:
- Fremont | Open Year Round
- South Lake Union Saturday Market | May 6th - Sept. 17th
Applications for Fremont and SLU Saturday Market are now open for all food categories. Fremont is year round and new food vendors will be cosndired for March start date. SLU Market closes on April 2nd, 2017 to be eligible for the 2017 season. Vendors who apply to SLU Saturday Market receive priority for Fremont consideration.
Waiting list will be ongoing depending on availability, so we encourage you to apply. ALSO: Food trucks location may change in peak season at both markets when space is limited.
2017 Market Categories & Fees
Fremont Sunday Market
- Food Truck & Trailer | $65 or 8% | Limited Space
- Prepared Food Booth | $55 or 8% | $50 for Additional Space
- Processor/Packaged | $45 or 8%
- Farm | $45 or 8%
- Chef Pop-Up/Food/Promo Demonstration | Inquire
SLU Saturday Market
- Food Truck & Trailer | $65 or 8%
- Prepared Food Booth | $50 or 8% | $35 for Additional Space
- Processor/Packaged | $40 or 8%
- Farm | $25 Flat (Subject to Change in 2018)
- Chef Pop-Up/Food Promo Demonstration | Inquire
How Do I Apply?
Its easy to apply, simply choose which markets you are interested in and click the box next to it in the application. All accepted vendors will be notified no later than February 1st, 2017. Priority goes to the vendors who are committing to season-long particiaption at either market.
There is a non-refundable $35 application fee paid by credit card.
This fee is used to review your application in a timely manner and allows eligibility for the two markets for the calendar year of 2017.
Once you submit your application, you will be forwarded to our 2017 scheduling form and the process is complete.
What Determines My Participation at the Markets
- Type of Food Category | See "No Duplication of Menu" Policy
- Returning 2016 Vendor
- Length of Commitment to Market
- Time of Application is Submitted
If you are a returning 2016 food vendor and participated for the full season*, the fee will be refunded upon being accepted with your new application to honor your continued support and participation at our markets.
* Fees are waived ONLY if you completed the 2016 season in good standing.