The CCA credential issued by the BCCA is awarded for a term of three years. All expiration dates will be Novemeber 1st regardless of exam date. To remain in good standing, certificants are required to comply with the following renewal criteria:
1. Submission of a completed CCA Renewal Application (Parts A & B)
2. Maintenance of annual renewal fees
3. Accrual of thirty six (36) continuing education units (CEUs) during the three (3) year reporting cycle
4. Upload verification documents for the units submitted.
5. Attestation and compliance with the BCCA Code of Conduct and Administrative Procedures