RULES & REGULATIONS
• This is a digital photo, catch-and-release tournament.
• This is a boat tournament; each boat will have an assigned number.
• Each boat will need a fully charged smart phone, boat number, and a
measuring board. (number and measuring board are supplied by the tournament
and to be picked up at the Captains Welcome Party Friday night)
• To score a fish: a picture, including the boat number and catch, on the
measuring board, with a subject line including boat number, fish category and
length in inches, is emailed to Scoring Committee. firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Scoring Committee will acknowledge receipt of email & picture from boat.
• The catch is scored when the Scoring Committee receives the picture email.
• Hours of the tournament are 6:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Saturday 6/9/2018
only. Scoring ends at 4:00 P.M.
• There will be two divisions: guided & non-guided.
• There will be five species categories: Snook, Redfish, T r out, Spanish
Mackerel & Grouper (Red, Black, or Gag).
• As this is a boat tournament, the boat wins or places.
• The three longest fish in each category wins or places in each division.
• Ties for categories will not be awarded. The boat who enters the photo first
• The Scoring Committee will be made up of three judges plus scoring personnel.
• The Scoring Committee will make the scoring decisions. All decisions are final.
• The tournament will be held “rain or shine,” no rain checks.
• This is a charity fishing tournament. The event is family friendly - any
behavior that is abusive, offensive, or otherwise inconsistent with that goal is
grounds for dismissal from the event and forfeiture of the entry fee.
• Trophy Presentation 4:30 p.m. at the Scoring Pavilion.
ALL BOATS, GUIDED OR UNGUIDED, MUST CHECK IN BY EMAIL OR
IN PERSON NO LATER THAN 4:00PM TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
ANGLING HOURS: 6:00AM – 4:00PM - SCORING ENDS AT 4:00PM