As a condition of entering the 2021 A3F 72 Hour Short Film Challenge, I/we hereby certify that:
1. I/we are the sole and exclusive owner(s) of all rights thereto and there are no disputes regarding ownership of the submission, including footage, music or songs used. I/we have full authority to submit the film to the A3F.
2. I/we will indemnify, defend and hold harmless A3F, A3F Inc., BallBoy Productions, all listed Sponsors, its/their employees, judges, individually and collectively, including heirs, personal representatives, officers, directors, successors, and assigns, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, judgments, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any film or other materials submitted by me/us.
3. I/we agree to abide by all laws and principals of the city, state, community or private property where I/ we film. I/we will not hold A3F (and above listed principals) responsible for any liability or damages in the event of a disagreement or act of purposeful or accidental unlawful activity or personal or team injury that could occur from engaging in this event.
4. I/we shall be solely responsible for taking all necessary steps to establish my/our copyright in the submitted material and the A3F shall have no obligation with respect thereto. A3F will have the right to reproduce all or part of said material for use in its publicity, website screening, and any and all related distributions directly associated regarding the festival.
5. I/we hereby grant A3F the nonexclusive right to use my name, photograph and likeness in connection with any and all publicity and promotional activities regarding the festival. I/we also grant A3F the right to use my/our film on online web sites, mobile or other broadcast/viewing means.
6. I/we understand that A3F will not return and is not obligated to return my film or any other materials I/ we have submitted to A3F. This includes the entry fee.
7. I/we understand that there are no guarantees offered that my/our film will be publicly screened or will win any awards or prizes. Selections for said distribution are at the sole discretion of A3F.
8. I/we will abide by our city, state and federal guideleines regarding COVID-19 and will follow any health guidelines that ensures the safety of our cast, crew and teams members.
9. I/we have read all of the festival rules and regulations, understand them, and have complied with them. I/we understand that failure to adhere to the A3F rules, regulations and release will result in disqualification from screening, web distribution or any related festival activities.