1. Applications for hire of the Tantrum Youth Arts Studio must be submitted online through the Tantrum website or emailed to the venue manager firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Hirers of the Studio must be 18 years or older.
3. A security bond will be required at the time of booking and will be refunded in full within 14 days of the conclusion of the hire period provided that no damage is done to the Studio and facilities, and the surrounding property is left clean and tidy.
4. The hirer will be liable for the costs associated with rectifying any damage or loss caused to the Studio and its surrounds, furniture or equipment as a result of this hire.
5. The security bond will be forfeited if the facility key is not returned to the key safe located at the facility.
6. Nothing is to be attached in any manner to the walls, floors or any part of the buildings.
7. Any furniture used in the Studio must be fitted with protective felt pads/caps to prevent damage to the wooden floor.
8. Any liquids spilt on the floor must be cleaned up immediately to prevent damage to the wooden floor.
9. Tantrum Youth Arts will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods or merchandise left on the premises.
10. Tantrum has the right to refuse to let the studio to any potential hirer.
11. The Studio is not to be used for birthday parties or private parties of any kind.
12. The Hirer must ensure all music and noise are kept within acceptable limits (including when entering and leaving the venue). Any music or amplified sound must cease by 9.00pm (Sun-Thurs) and 10.00pm (Fri-Sat).
13. Bookings for the Studio will only be permitted during the hours of 8.30am and 9.00pm (Sun-Thurs) and 8.30am and 10.00pm (Fri-Sat).
14. The Hirer of the Studio and guests are confined to the Studio and its accompanying facilities. No access is granted to the Tantrum office.
15. Hirers of the Studio may have access to onsite parking for up to 2 vehicles depending on the time of hire. No onsite parking will be available on weekdays between 9.00am-6.00pm.
16. A licence from the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing is required for hirers who are intending to sell alcohol. The Hirer agrees not to permit the consumption or service of alcohol in breach of the Liquor Act 2007 or of any licence issued there under.
17. Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
18. All refuse is to be put in garbage bags and placed in the allocated bins. Any rubbish that does not fit in the bins provided is to be removed by the hirer. Cost of any additional waste services required will be deducted from the Hirer's security bond.
19. Cancellation Fees –
a. If cancelled more than 28 days prior to the date of the booking a full refund for that booking will be issued.
b. If cancelled less than 28 days but more than 7 days prior to the date of the booking a 50% refund for that booking will be issued.
c. If cancelled less than 7 days prior to the date of the booking, no refund for that booking will be issued.